What's going on?

Not much i can tell you! I’m getting to comfortable over here, living my ordinary all day life here, doing my routines... Quite boring huh!?

Anyway, Halloween was last weekend i hope all of you had a good time partying dressed in stupid clothes as i did (Me being a cow again, as you can see above).


As i wrote in my last post i was going to try to find a source of income of some sort, and also join the Shamisen club. I have failed in both matters this week! About the source of income I’m waiting until the end of the week to post a note since last week was filled with people wanting to teach English to people, so if i wait until the end of this week the note will change and probably not that many people posting for the same thing.


The Swedish currency is still not stable again after the financial troubles around the globe, so have not made a single deposit from my bank account in a very long while, luckily i have my Taiwanese friend who acts as a bank for me until the Swedish currency has regained some strength. I really should have made a Japanese bank account as soon as i got here! Oh well, I’ll wait and use my private Taiwanese bank a little longer and then we’ll see how this turns out!


About the Shamisen i actually missed the concert the club was holding at the university, i was out hunting for the new DSi so i totally forgot about the time, anyway i will mail the club again and see if i can meet someone at another occasion. But hey, i got the DS that’s something... right?


In other news i said yes to go to a Japanese school and talk about Sweden for (i don’t dare to think how many) 13-15 year old Japanese schoolchildren. The school had asked my school for some people from some “rare” countries and off-course Sweden was in that group. I’ll probably make a fool out of my self not being able speak Japanese nor say a single interesting thing about Sweden, but I’m a big white foreigner so i hope they’re not that hard on me! This will take event sometime at the end of this month, and that’s about all i know about this. Wish me luck!


The time passed bed time now, so I’ll finish this post here. Need to be more strict with my bedtimes... been kinda late these past weeks! Not good!


I bid you all farewell, until next time!

0 comments: