I'm drinking warm cocoa...

... While sitting in my new favourite chair in my new room, not in the mood to study, not in the mood to do anything at all really, so i thought i would write something on my so called blog! And, yes, i finished the cocoa already... damn. Anyway! Here it goes.


The new classes started last week and i am now in the 中級 / Intermediate class. It’s very different from my previous class level, for instance, I no longer have any English grammar explanations or translated example sentences. It’s 100% in Japanese now. This of course makes the lessons a lot more difficult and tiring since you really have to do a lot more work than before to fully understand what the hell your learning in class.


The new class also moves along in a much more faster pace than the previous class. This combined with new kanji, new words, new grammar, new classmates, new teachers and new classrooms, makes it all feel like you just started you Japanese studies all over again!


I’m doing as much as i have energy for right now, and i hope it will all work out great, and that i later can look back at yet another 6 months of interesting and funny events in school.


In other news, i finally got my ass out of the wagon and contacted the 三味線 / Shamisen club at the neighbouring university. I will meet one of the “leaders” during the beginning of November, and hopefully from there on I will be a member in the club and finally begin practising on playing together with the club. I’m looking forward to it! I need to start doing something other that just study all day long.


I’ve also been thinking of starting to look for a part time job, to get something else to do and also to get some more cash in my wallet. I’ve been thinking about the pro’s and the con’s on certain different jobs. Right now i have two in mind.


One: Find a job at a Japanese restaurant, be a dish-boy and/or maybe even cook simple food. The good thing with this kind of work is that i get to speak speak a lot of Japanese, with Japanese people. The less good things is that the pay is not really that good and not really worth the time and effort it takes, compared to alternative two.


Two: As a fluent English speaking westerner i can easily find people willing to pay me to practice English by just speaking with them. The good things here is off course the simplicity of the job itself and the, over twice as much an hour, i can get paid for doing it. The bad thing here is naturally that i hardly get to speak any Japanese at all while doing it.


Right now I’m leaning on taking the easy and fast way by going with alternative number 2.


What do you guys think? please leave some comments!


From work to weather! The weather is finally slowly turning cold, thank go..buddha! It’s been really unstable lately, with mild morning, warm afternoons and cold nights. This mixture really mess up your clothing selection for the day... So I'm grateful that it’s finally changing in to a more stable and cold weather! I wonder if we’ll see any snow here during my first Japanese winter, I really hope so, not just for my own perverted Swedish love for snow, but for all my friends here that have not yet seen snow in their entire life. It would be great to have them all see some beautiful, falling snow.


To end this post i would just like to say to all my friends and family that i do miss you all! And i hope you all are having a great time doing whatever you are doing! Please drop me comment and let me now that you are up to and that you are healthy and well!


Puss och hej leverpastej!

...Åh, fyfan vad gott med leverpastej...

0 comments: