Update time!

I have no idea were to start, but since the picture of this post became a picture from me moving, I’ll start with that! Yes, i have left my first dwelling cave were i have been spending all this time so far, to a new kind of “shared” house. We each have our own room (pictures below) and then we have a few common areas like showers, toilets, washing machines and kitchen.


I have been busy since the day i moved in (Tuesday) spending time with some friends that will soon go home, so i have not yet met all the residents in this new building except 3 persons. An American girl living opposite of my room, a Japanese girl living on the first floor (i´m on the second) and another Japanese girl, which i have met before since it’s the girlfriend of a guy a school. They all seem really nice and i think i will enjoy it here :)


The colours and the design gives s really warm and cosy traditional, yet modern, Japanese feeling. I like it!


Enough about the new room and on to the next topic, school.

I recently had my final exams for the semester and luckily i managed to score good and pass on to the next level of Japanese class, Intermediate! The sad part is that not all of my classmates passed the test and a few of them will end up in a different level and therefor of course a different class. It’s been great having them all as classmates! but, hey, it´s still same small school so I’ll see there faces everyday anyway!


After the exams were over a few of us wanted to celebrate so we took up on my old idea of buying costumes and “doing” the town. said and done. I became a cow, Kalle became a bunny, the Frenchmen became Joker, The american became... a shadow? Miji the Korean became a giraff and The Italian became a monkey. We started of with some karaoke for 2 hours singing the favourites from backstreet boys etc. After that we hit the bar “A bar” and after that we ended up by the river, like we always do. Not much more to say except we had a good time! so I will just leave you with some pictures and move on. I will even treat you with a movie, head over to the movie clips section for it.




After the weekend we spent the last days of school before the small autumn break with doing some funny activities. We did 書道 (しょど, shodo) in which we where asked to were clothes that we were not afraid to stain, so we went in our costumes to school too! I wrote the Taiwanese characters for “Fat but beautiful” but changed the kanji to the Japanese ones and the meaning became “full of good things” so it turned out okay anyway, it looks like shit though.


The day after that we went on a field trip to the nearby Mount Heia. If i remember correctly it’s the highest mountain in the Kyoto area, anyway, on top of this mountain is a large temple were they have been training Buddhist monks for a very, very, long time. And because of that amongst other things it’s been recognised as one of the most important temples in Japan (if i understood my teacher correctly)






As i mentioned in the beginning two classmates will be going home and because of that we took a small trip together with some other friends to Osaka yesterday to do some kind of small “trip” together and since none of the girls going home had been there it seemed like a cheap and good choice.
During the trip i actually found out that the ABC shoe store have bigger sizes in Osaka so i was even able to buy my self a pair of shoes! Awesome! Surprisingly i bought a pair of Converse, haven´t had a pair of those since i don´t even know when! but they are cool (in the meaning that they are not warm) and that was what i was looking for. Other than that we just enjoyed doing ourselves with shopping and sightseeing.


To end this post i would like to do as my friend Tommy suggested, to start a fund! Why you might ask? I will tell you why. Tommy wanted to see more movies from here and not just photos, but the thing is my compact camera has broke and i can not use it anymore, therefore no movies.


So if you want more movies you can either give me money for a new camera, give me a new camera or make people visit this site and click on the ads on the first page, that way i get money for a new camera! Nice.


Right about here, my time for writing this is up, i have to get ready to go eat a Korean farewell dinner. I hope you all forgive me for my almost none existing blog updates and stays tuned until next time. Bye bye!

0 comments: