I thought i should write something.

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for not updating the site AT ALL for a very long time. I just haven’t been in the mood.


I’m not really in the mood now either but i thought i would do it anyway!


Next week we have the final exams for the term, i can’t believe I’ve been here for a whole term already, time just flies by! After the tests we will be placed in new classes depending on how well we do in the test. You can advance one level, end up in a middle class in-between the next one and the current one, or if you really mess up you will end up in the same class again. So i hope i don’t fail the test that hard. would be kinda sad doing the same class again. Don’t you think?


On other notes i did get that Shamisen i ordered, however, because i suck so much, i have barely touched it. I’m blaming it on my current room (room mate, probably don’t like hearing the damn thing) and lack of time. Off course this is just lame excuses but I’ll use them until i start playing for real.


Playing for real might just happen by the end of this month, because I’m moving to my own room in a building a few minutes away. There i might be able to find some alone time to practice. It’s a bit expensive and i don’t even have my own toilet, but It’s really nice room and EVERYTHING is included in the rent so i can live in luxury using the air-conditioning as much as I want. Besides i only rent it per month, so i can move to a new place whenever i want if i feel like it.


Hopefully this post gave you guys something, at least shows I’m alive right?

So once again sorry for not updating. I’ll do it as soon as i get the mood for it back.


Until next time! Peace.

0 comments: