Hey there!

Hey there, hey there!

Hey there! Yeah, i know, I just wasted one of the easiest song titles on this blog entry. Makes it more interesting the next time I’ll write something without anything meaningful to say.


I’m still having some problems with the site. As you all might be able to see, all my comments from the “Japan” entry and back seem to have disappeared... That sucks. I’ve contacted the support and i sure hope I’ll get them all back.


Speaking of problems on this site, the 1 year period I paid for this site’s web-storage and hosting is about to end, so I’m wondering if it’s worth coughing up yet another 1000SEK for another year? What do you guys think? Are you satisfied about how this site looks, works and behave at the moment? Let me know in the comments.


Speaking of something completely different, we got some really nice weather here today, so good that I took my bike and went down to the river, ate a good lunch and took a nap in the sun. Felt really good! Give me some more of this nice weather please, but don’t rush it to the nightmarish heat of the summer... I’m not ready for that one yet.


After my nap I decided to buy a game for my PS2 since I got a TV from my neighbour yesterday. However, the TV is quite old which forces me to play in black and white... not that fun, but beats playing no game at all! I’ll be getting another TV soon from a friend who is leaving Japan ( buhu :’( ) and it’s a newer one, so hopefully I’ll be able to enjoy colors then.


Other then that... hmm... nothing for now. I hope you are all doing good out there! See you next time.


PS. Oh yeah, I also dumped some random pictures in the gallerie, long time since I added something new so I thought it would be time. I’ll try to put some more in there soon.

3 comments:

Alxndr said...

Ojoj det var ju lite små dyrt med webhostingen! Sidan är ju iofs fin fin och trevlig att läsa.
Om du bestämer dig för att inte ha kvar den kan du börja skriva på nån annan mindre snygg sida, vi kommer ändå läsa :D

Takacs said...

1000 spänn per år! Visste inte att det fann så dyr webbhosting ;) De pengarna man ju sätta upp en egen server för.

Takacs said...

Kan tillägga att även om sidan är snygg, så är den ganska långsam, särskilt bildgalleriet. Verkligen inte värt pengar! Du måste kunna få tag på bättre gratisalternativ! *följer bloggen med spänning*