One year later

Yes, there has been allot of Battlestar Galactica recently. I can’t help that music is good and moody.

Today is exactly one year since I first arrived in Japan, and boy have time passed by fast...! It most certainly does not feel like a whole year.


This last month counting down to the one year marker has been a hard month for me, having to say good bye to so many good friends I have spent this fantastic year together with, it really breaks my heart... But I’ll carry on with all the wonderful memories we shared and the eagerness to come visit you all in your home-countries. Thank you everyone for this unforgettable year, I love you all.


Now I have a new period ahead of here in Japan and I hope I get to meet allot of new wonderful people to make this year as great as the previous one.


I would also like to send out my love to all of you back home, you are not forgotten! I miss you all and I hope you guys also have had a fantastic year.


“All of my love!”

0 comments: