Long time no see.

Well hello there! It’s sure been a long while! As you might have figured out i failed my “First year review” quite badly, after writing the first post and only covering 1 month i realised it would not be humane to continue. So I’m sorry!


Other than that I’ve just had no urge to write anything for a long time, and for that the blog suffered some emptiness for a while. Så kan det gå!


Now I’m here, so i might as well try to update something! So what’s been going on? Hmm..


We went on a field-trip with school the the city 奈良/Nara, were we looked at the deer, and also visited a couple of temples.



I wish we had the same hats as those kids, that would have been awesome.


I also had the first BBQ of the year, actually I think it was before the field-trip so don’t think so much about the chronological order of my content this time.




(Thanks to Mimu for the pictures!)

I ate so much it felt i had bricks in my stomach the next two days. But it was worth it.


Ok, so what else? Oh yeah.

Since this is Kyoto there is always a couple of festivals from time to time, recently I went to take some pictures of the 葵祭/Aoi matsuri. This is one of the most celebrated ones in Japan. It runs back a long way in history and the purpose is to ensure good harvest. It´s vert different from other festivals here since there is no singing, music or any loud noises at all, but the main attraction is a peaceful and beautiful parade that runs trough the city.





Yesterday I went to see fireflies for the first time of my life, it was really cool.

Too bad there weren't that many of them when i went, but i hear they will increase over the coming few weeks so I’ll definitely go and try to see some more of them. Why didn’t I go see any last year?




It wasn’t easy catching these buggers on a good picture.


Other than all this I’ve just been busy in school like always, midterm test coming up in two weeks and I should start rehearsing my kanji, wouldn’t want to fail those again! Ooh, no!


Well, there you have it! Some updates! I hope I'm forgiven for my tardiness!

Send me some love in the comments, cheers. Love you all.


PS. Re-did my Picture gallery, probably more easy to navigate now. And also, from now I will put new pictures FIRST in the albums and not (Don’t ever ask me why) last.

1 comments:

Karro said...

Ååh, vi måste få se eldflugor när vi kommer och hälsar på! =P
Nu är det bara 5 veckor kvar, kan knappt vänta!

Lycka till på proven sen! Jag håller tummarna..
Puss&kram!