Homesick

Hey there!

Just wanna tell all of you back home how much I miss you, been homesick for quite sometime now actually and because of that I’ve had no motivation to study at all. Good thing I had to redo my class then, since i don’t really need to put in that much effort to remain safe.


I remember when I first arrived here in Japan (almost a year and a half ago now, wow) and how they gave us some funny graphs about the mood curve of someone studying abroad, it said that you would start feeling the homesick after about 6 months. I thought “to hell with that! it ain’t gonna come that fast! This is great” and just as I thought it took allot longer than that, but now here it is, and has been for quite some time... not sure what to do.


Hopefully two of my friends who’ll drop by in a week or so will cheer me up a great deal, need some re-fuelling of hugs and someone to talk about Västerås with.I wonder how long I’ll stay this way? hopefully not too long, since I sure as hell don’t wanna waste the final months here in Japan by having no energy or willpower. Well, enough about this. Give me some lovely comments and I’ll probably feel better allot sooner!


Also, I’ve been sick for almost a week now and that hasn’t really been contributing to any happy and good feelings. It started of with me getting a bad fever and put me down in bed for 2 days and then as it went away i was fortunate to get it replaced by some-kind of nice stomach decease which is making me “pee” during both number one and two. I’m getting better though.


I think one of the reasons i got sick might be that I ate some raw chicken at a restaurant just a few days before a got sick. When I realised it was chicken i had ate i was quite surprised and tried to explain to the others that you just can’t eat raw chicken! They just laughed and said “Yes you can! haha, we do it all the time!” A long time no see culture clash! Does anyone know anything more about this whole chicken thing? is it different types of birds here in Japan? if not, why don’t they get get sick, and why don’t they have the habit of not eating raw chicken like we have in Sweden? Another reason might be just as simple as me always changing location from Sahara desert warm to The Ice-hotel cold when going in and out of air conditioned rooms and building.


And speaking about that, it’s just keeps getting warmer and warmer! The Japanese summer is coming closer and closer, and oh what a horribly warm summer it is.


See you all soon I hope!

1 comments:

Soma said...

*kramas*

och nej, man ska inte äta rå kyckling, då kan man få salmonella, eller åtminstone minst bli sjuk.