Sun Nov 1 01:39

Is that really the time my computer is showing? Wow.. already November huh?
Haven't really been studying that much this past week since It's been Mim's last one here in Japan and I wanted to spend it with her. Now she's back home in Thailand, went home this friday afternoon. It's been quite quiet and lonely since then actually, but I'll manage! I have my ticket to Thailand over Christmas waiting on my desk right here. So I'll see you soon again over there, ไอ้อ้วน!

I'll report some more about school and my new class during next week, so until then! Live long and prosper!

PS. Mom, I bought my Christmas gift in advance... thanks! Haha. Talk to you later!
(man, i really do take my time writing these entries, Sun Nov 1 01:59, over and out)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lilla mamsen är glad om du tycker om din julklapp!!

mim said...

i'm lonely too...