4 minutes until bedtime and I decide to write on my blog...

I always decide to write here in the most inconvenient times, oh well.
So what do I want to write about then? I have no idea! I just saw my last post and it felt kinda depressing! So I thought I'd show you all that I'm not as depressed as looks like. So, yeah...

I've been trying a little bit harder doing my homework and assignments more often and so far I've been managing to do It quite well I might say! Although some of it feels like a complete waste of time... oh, no! Don't go back to that depressing talk again! Damn it! Focus!... So I'll be going to THAI in exactly 1 month! Yeah! I'm looking forward to that! Drinking MANGO JUICE, riding TUK-TUK! eating PAD-THAI and all that other great food! And of-course see my beloved friends!

And oh, I also made a BIG POT of my mom's soup yesterday, witch I think will cover the whole week! Man, this soup is good. Can't thank you enough for the recipe, mom! And It's cheap too! Perfect for poor little me.

So... yeah.. eum... come on, more good things! Eum.. yeah! I've been starting on the Audiobook of the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy (Yes, audiobook! whenever i actually read a real book a just keep falling asleep and it takes me, no kidding you, years for me to finish a book) And so far it's been really enjoyable, the hobbits are just about to enter the house of Tom Bombadil! Looking forward to a nice "session" tonight, which i've been having all nights recently before i doze of to sleep.

Man, now I just want to go to bed and continuing listening! I'll end this one short, sorry!
Please leave a comment and let me know you are still alive back there in Sweden!

This is the Captain, signing out. Engage.