Last week: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Hey there! Got a little busy over here so I had no time to sit down and blog!
Anyway, as I said in my previous post I was going to have a "bye bye" party on Wednesday, which I had. It wasn't as painful as last year but still, having to part ways with people you have been spending a great deal of your time here in Japan with is always sad. Even tho I still had (I still have... :( ) a cold, I managed to stay until around 4 in the morning before I went home and fell a sleep in an explosion of snot and rusty throat sounds.

The next day, yesterday, Thursday I met up with 2 japanese friends I kinda lost contact with 1 year or so ago, but we wanted to say our goodbyes before i left anyway, so it was a short but nice get together where we talked about some old memories and wished each other good luck for the future. After that I headed straight downtown to do some gift shopping with the little money I have left, got a few ideas of what to buy and to who, but I can tell you all right now... ALL of you won't be getting gifts as this is an impossibility, so sorry in advance. And for you who actually do get one, they'll probably not be that good so... sorry to guys too! Haha! So after doing some gift scouting i hooked up with Dan, Mai and Dan's friend Kristoffer who's here visiting, and had a tasty Okonomiyaki dinner before saying goodbye to Dan and his friend for now since they'll be going to Tokyo and won't be back until I've already left Japan. So thanks for these 2 years Dan! see you in Sweden!

Today, Friday, I've been cleaning and trying to pack my bags, not going that well... I suck at packing. Later on I'm gonna have yet another goodbye dinner with Taku, a Japanese friend, Elie, Kalle, Mai and hopefully Luca too. If i can get a hold of the little bastard.

Tomorrow... the last day. I guess I'll just run around like crazy doing all the things i've forgotten up until tomorrow. Probably die from a panic attack and never even leave Japanese soil. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Soma said...

Haha "Probably die from a panic attack and never even leave Japanese soil." made me chuckle. You'll be fine, babe, and I can't believe you've been gone for 2 years already! It'll be nice to have you back on this side of the globe though ;)

Pöözzz