Last week: Monday.

Yup! Down to the last week. Hard to believe huh?
Today, monday, it's been raining all day, so I've been spending the whole day packing and playing "Heavy Rain" a game I got for my birthday by the kind Frenchman. A nice way to spend a day I guess!
I've also been trying to figure out what i need to buy and bring with me! I wish I could buy all my friends and family some cool souvenirs, but to be honest I'm getting low on both space in my bags and money! So if you want anything specific please tell me. If not, I'll do my best!

Over and out for today, see ya'll in tomorrow's blog post!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jag skulle ju vilja ha en såndär rolig djur-kostym men det får du väl inte plats med antar jag =) om det finns posca-pennor i närmaste supermarket skulle jag vara glad över det också, självklart får du money förét!/ julia