I've been a bad boy!

Not writing anything here for over a month! (ok it's happened before but...yeah you know)
just as usual i haven't been in the mood for writing anything, but now I thought I ought to let you all now I'm actually down to the 2 last weeks of school! Exiting! but at the same time kind of awkward actually... Has it already been 2 years? Wow.

So right now I'm just trying to prepare whatever I can for the final exams starting next week and pray to the gods of Japanese that I'll pass, wouldn't wanna fail the last exams and not get the fancy diploma! That would suck, really.

So after I've PASSED the test I'll head out to see some more of Japan, like TOKYO, yeah, still haven't been to Tokyo!... can't believe it myself, and If I can afford it some other places as well.

And then on the 21st of March I'll head on over to Thailand where I will stay for about 12 days before making the final trip back home to Sweden.

so if you have any requests or wishes of me doing anything before I go home, or if you want me to bring you anything from Japan or Thailand, you'd better start thinking and let me know now.

Until next time! Wish me luck and money for travel! Thank you :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just come home :) "mamsen"