Merry Christmas!

Had a nice dinner-party with some friends yesterday, I made meatballs and potatoes for the occasion and my friends had made porridge, brought Swedish chocolate and Glögg!. We also had some Thai-style curry, not really that Christmasy but hey! We played some games and even exchanged presents, can't compare to Christmas back in Sweden with the family off-course, but it was a nice dinner-party nonetheless.

So today it's actually Christmas, my second Christmas here in Japan. I've just finished my packing and preparing for my trip to Thailand tomorrow, and now now here I am alone in my room with apple cookies and milk waiting for my mom to come online on Skype. Not exactly the best Christmas I've had. Feels good knowing I'll spend the next one back in Sweden with my family.

Merry Christmas to you all! Next time I'll be writing from Thailand, stay tuned.

0 comments: