Typhoon's over, school's starting!

So the Typhoon was over for us in Kyoto after just a couple of hours during the night, nothing big occurred and the next day just proceeded as if nothing happened. Unfortunately I can't say the same of the southern bay areas, they were hit quite hard apparently!

And speaking about "quite hard", we had the orientation for the new semester yesterday, and I've now, like i've said before, proceeded on to the "Advanced" level. A whole lot of new kanji, more difficult grammar and assignments and more complex studying allover, which will be quite hard I guess. But I'll just do my best and I'll hopefully get my fancy diploma before i go home in April next year. Now i'm going to eat some breakfast/Lunch and head over and get to the top Mount Hiei. Over and out.

1 comments:

Karro said...

Bra med lite svårare uppgifter, det är nyttigt ;P
Jag tror du kommer klara dig bra =)